In handling this work we have received tremendous support from partners in USA, and especially from the Portland area, whose love and service to God compels them to give financially and standing with us as an invaluable support. Through their giving, the work of training pastors has evidently grown to increase its effects on ministers and their ministries.
We are deeply thankful to our current Partners, and continue to ask God to broaden our support base in order to make the burden less on those who give to us as well as make progress more possible.
Through Financial Contributions
Ministry Dynamics, a 501(c)(3) Christian ministry with offices in Portland, Oregon, administrates donor support for The Proclamation Task. Here is a letter introducing Ministry Dynamics
Ministry Dynamics will receive and process both mailed and online contributions to PT for the following funds:
- PT General Fund. For daily local ministry in Uganda - staff salaries, utilities, office and transportation expenses, fees, etc.
- PT Construction Fund. On-going building needs for The PT Center facility.
- UPDATE: 2018 Portland USA Visit.
Thanks to the generosity of many supporters, sufficient funds have been raised to bring Julius and Grace Twongyeirwe to the Portland, Oregon area in June. They are scheduled to arrive in Portland on Wednesday, June 5th. Their departure for Uganda is on Thursday July 12th. We look forward to fellowshipping with them and hearing about a key new phase in PT ministry.
More more information on their visit, please click here.
How to Donate via Debit Card, Credit Card or PayPal
- Review the donation process instructions from Ministry Dynamics.
- Go to the Ministry Dynamics donations webpage.
- Click "donate"
- Enter requested information. Please indicate the fund name(s) in "special instructions".
- If you have a PayPal account, there is an option to set up monthly recurring contributions to the PT General Fund or PT Construction Fund