We are pleased to share with you that, in answer to prayer, Julius and Grace Twongyeirwe have been able to make travel arrangements to visit Portland, Oregon. They are scheduled to arrive on Tuesday, June 5th for a five week visit. Thank you for joining us with in prayer. Thank you for your generous financial and practical support.
Julius and Grace have many friends that they would like to see during their visit, Lord willing. With assistance from the PT-USA support team, they are just starting to fill out their calendar.
If you are in the greater Portland, Oregon area and would like to set up an appointment, plan a meal together, host them at your home, etc., please contact Julius and Grace at firstname.lastname@example.org
and/or Andrea Lum of the PT-USA support team at email@example.com
The monthly calendar shown below is under construction. Once set up, it will show the Twongyeirwes' general schedule.
Right now the calendar shows these dates:
- Tues, June 5th: Scheduled arrival at Portland International Airport (PDX). 7:42pm, Alaska flight 33.
- Fri, June 8th: PT-USA fellowship with Twongyeirwes, 5:30pm
- Sat, June 9th: Welcome reception at Montavilla Baptist Church, 1pm-5pm, presentation by Julius and Grace at approx. 2pm.
- Sun, June 10th: Julius preaching at Woodland Park Chapel, 1914 NE 102nd, Portland, Oregon 97220. 11am.
- Sun, June 17th: Open
- Sun, July 1st: Julius preaching at Living Hope Bible Church, Issaquah, WA. 10:30am.
- Sat, July 7th, Farewell reception at Montavilla Baptist Church.
- Thu, July 12th: Scheduled departure at PDX. 10:50pm, JetBlue flight 1206 (a.k.a., Qatar Airways 4110).
(Calendar last updated 4/12/2018)